Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Review - Sharingzone.net

Sharingzone.net is sort of a paid p2p program. It boasts that you can find ANY file and there are practically unlimited high seeds all with TBs of files and unlimited gigabytes of speed.

Sadly, this is not the case. Because if it was the case, I wouldn't be writing this article I would simply be downloading all the rare movies I could think of and selling them on campus! Don't get me wrong, the service is good and is worth the price, in fact it was actually a little better than I thought it would be. However, to the everyday BitTorrent user there really isn't much else offered.

Once in a while you will find that "rare" file that does transfer at about 500/megs per second. I have however achieved this same result on BitComet before for free though. Sharingzone.net does have built in security so if you are a little wary of law enforcement knocking on your door then I suggest you look into this. This is a great way to not get caught downloading illegal files.

If you are an everyday college student or someone security conscience that does not want to end up in jail I would highly recommend this product. However if you are a Torrent and p2p guru then there is really nothing much here...

CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Overall - 3/5