Friday, October 31, 2008

Review - FastTVDownloads.com

I reviewed FastTvDownloads because my growing Media Center "My Movies" extension was filling up quickly with alot of my favorite movies. (nearing 2,500!!). Anyway, I decided earlier today that I was going to review instead the definitive way to download tv shows legally!

First off, this service does include a few music downloads and movie downloads but it seems to me that its main, and best focus is television show downloads. There is millions of files from a lot of new TV shows, about a couple years of watching to do folks!!

There is also no bandwidth or download limits so you can pretty much download anything and for as long as you want. Also thrown in is automatic stop and resume so that really...you can actually download shows 24/7. Like a lot of other recent services there is also a helpful burn tool to easily burn all these shows for use on your television. The price is very cheap and definitely saves alot of gas just on running to the video store alone!

CHECK IT OUT HERE!

Score - 5/5 No better place to download all your favorite t.v. shows legally in full episodes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg, all the site directs you to do is download Utorrent and AresUltra and then you have to go and use any of the various torrent sites (e.g. isohunt/bitorrent) and then download. This seems pretty pointless as you can do this without joining FastTVDownloads.com and save yourself 50 odd dollars.

The site is not a file hosting service and should stipulate this as torrents you can get anywhere.

I think the site is a scam out to make money.

Angie said...

I think Hava is right. After doing a quick Google check on the site, found lots of bad reviews, and MYWOT.com said, "Warning! This site has a poor reputation." I'd be very cautious using a site like this.